10 Apr Tri-Art Audio launches new bamboo turntable, the Sprout TA-0.5
Tri-Art Audio launches new bamboo turntable, the Sprout TA-0.5
Tri-Art Audio just launched its new bamboo turntable, making it’s first appearance at the Montreal Audio Fest just last week.
The new range’s key product is the Sprout TA-0.5 turntable, which features a complete bamboo finished plinth, platter and tonearm, and loaded with and Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge.
Here are the specifications:
- 24 Pole Synchronous AC Motor
- Brass Pulley
- 33.3 & 45 rpm
- Belt Drive
- Bamboo Platter
- Levelling Legs
- Bronze Collar Bearing with Steel Ball Bearing
- Aluminum Sub Platter with Steel Shaft
- Comes with 9″ Arm
- Three Ply Bamboo Laminate 12mm Thick
- Soaked in Hemp Oil
- Sealed in Beeswax
- VTA & Azimuth Adjustments
- Bronze with Brass Collar Spike and Synthetic, High Viscosity Grease Bearing
- Cardas Wire 33 AWG Uninterrupted from Headshell Clips to Brass Female RCA
- Silver Plated Cartridge Clips
- Micro Bubble Level Included
The Sprout TA-0.5 Bamboo Turntable’s retail prices are US $650 only for the turntable, and US $995 if it includes the cartridge and MM Phono. For more information and to purchase it, visit here.
Want to share & showcase your records collection with our community? Download #vinyloftheday marketplace app to start sharing, discover great music or even start buying vinyl records & selling vinyl records via http://cratedig.us/app