13 Oct 88rising releases Head in the Clouds II compilation & capsule collection
88rising has just released their Head in the Clouds II compilation together with a capsule collection designed by legendary Japanese artist Hajime Sorayama.
Following up on their recently successful Head in the Clouds Festival in August 2019, the musical collective 88rising has just dropped their second sophomore compilation album Head in the Clouds II. Produced by core member Joji, the album features all of 88rising’s crew including Rich Brian, NIKI, AUGUST 08 and Higher Brothers.
Listen to Joji & Jackson Wang’s Walking ft. Swae Lee & Major Lazer below.
Additionally, the Head In The Clouds II album will also feature exclusive work from Hajime Sorayama. He is acting as visual art director for the album and its accompanying line of merchandise. The campaign as well as the merchandise collection takes inspiration from the Japanese artist’s signature “Sexy Robot” motifs, featuring graphics and prints on apparel and merchandise as well as all album and single art.
Head here to purchase the collection and check out the album artwork and track list below.
1. These Nights – Rich Brian, CHUNG HA
2. Strange Land – NIKI, Phum Viphurit
3. Need Is Your Love – NIKI, Phum Viphurit
4. Tequila Sunrise (feat. AUGUST 08 & GoldLink) – Jackson Wang, Higher Brothers
5. Walking (feat. Swae Lee & Major Lazer) – Joji, Jackson Wang
6. Breathe – Joji, Don Krez
7. Shouldn’t Couldn’t Wouldn’t – NIKI, Rich Brian
8. Just Used Music Again – RHYME SO
9. Indigo – NIKI
10. Hopscotch (feat. Barney Bones & Rich Brian) – AUGUST 08, Joji
11. Calculator – AUGUST 08, Barney Bones
12. La La Lost You – NIKI
13. Hold Me Down – Higher Brothers
14. I Love You 3000 II – Stephanie Poetri, Jackson Wang
15. 2 The Face – Rich Brian, Higher Brothers
16. Gold Coast – Rich Brian